TRAINING IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE oN LINE WHEN YOU WANT IT AND WHERE YOU WANT IT!
ITTC's mission is to make your business successful in foreign markets through online and classroom training.
- Would you like to import and export better?
- Do you know the financing tools available that can facilitate your imports and exports?
- Would you care to improve your skills in international negotiations?
- Would you complete your list of trustworthy and competent people to help you in your efforts to go international?
- Do you know how to obtain complete and competitive agreements with your specialist in international transport (forwarding)?
- Can you make the most of your agreements with your bank?
- Are you getting the maximum conditions during your negotiations with your overseas buyer?
- You lack of availability to attend training?
- You wish to be formed directly on your premises?
- You prefer a short but interactive training?
LET US SHOW YOU HOW!
The idea of starting an export/import trading business has been triggered by family or business partners overseas...
Expanding overseas sounds like a good idea?
Got an order from overseas? Great! Now what?
If you find yourself in this position or you turn export inquiries down just because you don't know how to handle them, this webinar is right for you.
ITTC is a training institution specializing in international trade. The courses are primarily for managers from small and medium size enterprises, international consultants and members of associations and trade promotion organizations (TPO). The courses cover all areas of international business (supply, market development strategies, logistical, legal, fiscal, export department, Web 2.0).
ITTC helps businesses become more efficient by offering online training for 55 minutes or multiple hours programs . Topics such as "The benefits of factoring," "Finding funds for export" or "Risk management" and so on., Optimize internationally the success of your company via our elearning platform used for distributing webinars presented by experts with extensive experience in their respective fields.
|ITTC offers you to participate in interactive Webinars. Subjects such as: "Are you ready to export?", "The financing in the export" or "Marketing strategies for export" will allow you to increase your competitive capacity on international markets. To discover our webinars,click here||We propose you online training, synchronous and interactive. Training such as "Pratical Aspects of International Trade PAIT" or "Customs and logistics" will allow you to optimize internationally the success of your company.For more details of our trainings,click here.||ITTC has a rich and practical library where you can find asynchronous training by videos and various e-books, in order to improve your knowledge. ITTC offers 3 categories (in french for now): Webinars, PAIT: Practical Aspect of International Trade, Customs and logistics.To visit our library,click here|
You have first learned it from our Internatrional Trade News!
- Read news from Canadexport, Export Development Canada (EDC), International Trade Monitor (MOCI), Ubifrance and others.
- Follow trainings in international trade (import, export, products and services) online and on site and get free download of videos related to international trade ITTC.
- Subscribe to our RSS newsfeed.Register here for RSS feed
- Inquiry about our consulting services import-export related issues.
Our professional training in international trade with the International Trade Training Center ITTC will help you increase your competitiveness in international markets.
News from Canadexport
- Caribbean opportunities for Canadian building products
- Canada hosts key marine renewable energy event
- Exports don't come easy
- How to survive and thrive in emerging markets
- India's challenge:How to conquer the chaos
- The Amazing Business RaceThe final leg: Was it all worth it?
- Trade mission to Guatemala for Canadian construction & sustainable technologies
- India's promise:Make it there, make it anywhere
- Canada and the U.S. are reconnecting
- Weak Price Growth: Hallmark of the New Normal?
- Winter Weather Woes: Debilitating?
- EU: Climbing Out of the Abyss
Trade news from FITA
- GTP Cultural Training Vietnam
- GTP Cultural Training Vietnam
- 7 tips to prevent the 'different bank account' scam